My Dog Rules

My Dog Rules

Saturday, July 17, 2010

High School, Cops and Bongs

My memory of this dream is somewhat foggy but I'll give you what I know. I was in High School, apparently I brought a bong with my to school and a teacher ended up confiscating it. Another kid took the blame and actually got the bong back. The details of how I got it back are unclear, but somehow I got it back. Later on I was in the band room trying to play what were apparently our marching band songs for the year. It's pretty weird how I can actually see music and play it in my dreams. After leaving school a couple of my friends and I were in the parking lot. After awhile we decided that we were going to go see Inception later that night. A couple of them were driving away from school when they got into a huge wreck. I ran over to the cars and one of them was catching fire. I pulled my friend out of the burning car and dragged him over to the grass. I went to find help of some sort. I don't know why I didn't use my cell phone. Somehow I came across a police officer but our surroundings had changed and in order to get back to my friends we had to jump over a fence with barbed wire on the top.

No comments:

Post a Comment