My Dog Rules

My Dog Rules

Sunday, July 18, 2010

How do you kill that which has no life?


Walk into your room minding your own business and drop a bottle of Gatorade around that size right on top of your computer case. I can't explain why, but ever since then, my computer has been randomly shutting off and only staying on for short amounts of time. I don't know anything about computer hardware, I can point out a few things inside of a computer but that's about far as my knowledge and skill base go. I opened it up and made sure everything was connected well, said some prayers and tried to turn it on 75,000 times. Finally it managed to stay on all night. Woke up this morning and noticed I shut my headphone cord in the case somehow. I probably couldn't have done that with little effort had I wanted to. Computer, you've always been good to me, but if you keep behaving this way you're heading down a dangerous road.

No comments:

Post a Comment